The Broc Raiford signature frame: the Darkwave is affordable and versatile, accompanied by new Broc signature stickers.
Designed in Cr-Mo 4130, the detail can be seen on the down tube equipped with Sunday's Wave technology. Indeed, it brings more resistance to shocks!
- 100% 4130 Chromoly frame
- Broc Raiford signature geometry
- Wave down tube: The double-butted, 1.45" diameter down-tube feature Sunday's proven Wave shaping to fight denting against contact made from a rail, ledge, coping and whatever else happens to get thrown at it
- Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube:
A miter-cut top tube creates a precise joint with the seat stays during welding. This increases the strength substantially over frames that use a “sandwiched” top tube at this critical junction.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays:
Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. They are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners:
Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in position and to simplify wheel removal.
- Removable Brake Hardware and gyro tabs
Proven, removable, brake mounts and cable guides/stops work flawlessly when installed and allow for a sleek overall look when they’re not.
Top Tube Lengths: 20.75" or 21"
Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
Seat Tube Angle: 71°
Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75”
Tire Clearance: 2.4”
Head Tube Length: 5.1”