The Shimano XT PD-M8120 clipless pedals have been specially developed for use in Trail and Enduro applications. They have a double-sided attachment and are of course based on the proven Shimano SPD system. An integrated cage protects the attachment from impact and acts as a guide, which makes it easier to snap into place.
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact
- Lower platform height for pedaling stability
- Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount
Sold with holds