• Alumium 7005 T6 frame (Premium Ultralight).
• Double butted hydroformed top tube.
• hydroformed triple butted Down tube.
• Muscle forming rear stays
• New CNC machined dropouts
• Integrated cable routing
from Mini to Expert
• Integrated headtube 1-1 / 8 ''
• Euro BB 68x73mm
• 10mm opened dropouts
• Sold with seat post and clamp AERO 25.4mm
• 200g lighter than the RSP 3.0
from Expert XL to Cruiser
• tapered integrated headtube 1-1 / 8 '' - 1.5 ''
• Press Fit BB 86x92mm
• 10mm closed dropouts with integrated tensioners
• Compatible with disk braking
• Semi-integrated V-brake pivots for easy disassembly
• Sold with seat post and clamp AERO 27.2mm
Available in 2/3 by order
The new CHASE RSP 4.0 frame represents the very evolution of BMX racing aluminum frames! CHASE continues to innovate with new technologies for BMX and raises the bar even higher!
The CHASE RSP 4.0 frame takes the famous winning geometry used for years by Olympic gold medalist Connor Fields and triple US champion and world champion Joris Daudet. Equipped with triple butted tubes that reduce weight and strength, the Aero clamping system and an internal brake cable passage, the RSP 4.0 is packed with technological details that give it a Factory look, all in harmony with the brand new decor full of new colors!