Carbon monocoque 24" fork
1-1/8'' Chromoly Steer tube
Steer Height: 180mm
Sold with BOX One stem Lock and fork adpaters
BOX has completely revised its range of carbon forks for 2018:
- A NEW LOGO to recognize them.
- THE STEERING PIVOT IS SCREWED on the top of the fork with the help of specific tools, and not glued like the old models. The bottom of the pivot is ovalized to avoid any rotation and strengthen the interface of the triple end.
- THE STEERING PIVOTS are in Aluminum or Chromoly, the mechanical and stress tests are identical for both.
- All 20mm forks are sold with 10mm AXIS ADAPTERS, machined aluminum CNC, compatible with all BOX forks (same old models)
- All forks come with the NEW REVERSE DIRECTION BLOCK SYSTEM, backwards compatible with existing BOX forks.
- A NEW PACKAGING to distinguish the models.