Translucent CHEETAH, Extra size version. The first mountain bike frame protection designed to be seen, not to be hidden. Do you dare?
- Get rid of frame chips and cable wear on the frame.
- Don't ruin the look of your bike. Improve it.
- Super easy to install, even on the most difficult curves. Fool proof.
- Will last longer than your bike.
- Designed for universal fitting.
- CAMO, version offer tons of style. It's designed in transparent and in translucent grey colours, so it perfectly blends with the colour of your bike frame. Perfect fit on bright and on clear bike frame colors. Way more subtle on dark colors. Almost invisible on black frames
- This option is ideal for Trail, All Mountain, Enduro, Freeride and DH bikes.
- High impact and rub resistance honeycomb 380 microns semi-rigid PVC.
- Minimum weight (28 grams / 0.98 ounces)
Cool look&feel honeycomb material.
- Easy to install.
- Automotive-grade materials. Won't yellow over time. Guaranteed.
- 10 parts for a universal protection system: 1 big part for the down tube; 4 arrow parts for extending the down tube protection or top tube, 4 parts for the chainstay; 1 rectangle for cable wear protection or other uses.