New for 2017 is Reed Stark’s Safari frame. Reed was looking for a frame with a super long front end but combined with a short back end and regular head angle. It’s built for urban adventure wherever your street safari takes you.
The Beverage frame features:
- External gussets on TT and DT.
- Tapered single gauge toptube and downtube.
- Tiny dropouts, designed to fit peg and hubguard with no overhang.
- Extra wide rear end for fat tyres.
- Tapered seat and chainstays.
- Removable brake hardware.
- Internally relieved headtube.
- Built in seatclamp.
- Mid bottom bracket.
Toptube lengths: 21.4″a
Headtube angle: 75°
Seattube angle: 71°
Rear end length: 13″ – 13.5″
BB height: 11.75″
Standover height: 9.5″
Weight: 5.3 lbs
Tubing: Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly