ULTIMATE COLD WEATHER PROTECTION
Winter weather can be challenging. Rain, wind, darkness and snow, this season subjects us to some of nature's most extreme conditions. The Attack Pro Fire Jacket is designed to take it all on. It's powered by Polartec™ Alpha. This unique synthetic insulation, which was originally designed for the military, offers breathability as well as warmth. They call it "active insulation" - the more you move, the harder it works - and it eliminates the need of shredding or adding layers while you're on the move. For when the forecast calls for rain, the jacket has a DWR (durable water repellent) coating to shed the water. And for trail-ready durability, the elbows feature Cordura™ panels for increased abrasion resistance.
- Advanced hybrid construction for cold weather riding
- Polartec™ Alpha Direct 90g temperature regulating and highly breathable insulation
- Lightweight Ripstop stretch nylon main body fabric
- C6 DWR treated for waterproof performance
- Softshell stretch side and underarm panels
- Cordura™ elbow panels for abrasion resistance
- Rider Attack Position patterning specific for MTB
- High-visibility reflective logos enhance visibility
- Front mesh lined chest pocket for storage
- Draw cord cinching at hem provide customized fit
Polartec™ Alpha insulation regulates body temperature to keep you comfortable.
Built specifically for comfort while in an MTB riding position.
Repels water to help keep you dry.